Saturday 19 November 2011

Finishing Elfen Lied in one day^^

Sugoku omoishiroii!!  I never expect that the story will become much more interesting. I just cant move my eyes away from my kakkoi lappy! heh. At first i feel that the story is really crazy! As in the first episode i suffer to watch a lot of blood split anywhere, broken hand, head.. Ughh.. Eventhough i love to watch anime fighting with result of blood but this anime are totally crazy!

See?!! Its so detailed!!!
Maa ii yo. Every characters in this anime had their own sadness memory.


 When they told their background i feel so touching and wanna cry.. wu wu.. How hard their life that they endure until they grow up. With the sound effect of music box, title Lilium make it u even more want to crying.. Ah the main male cast, Kohta kun are sugoku yasashi!! If i met him no wonder I fall for him lalalalala

I provide the music box^^ Yayy

No comments:

Post a Comment