Thursday 10 May 2012

To my future self.. 10 years in future!

At first actually I wanna to write it, but I wonder the letter can be kept until 10 years later?
Then I make it here and save the link! huhu technology huh!

For the future me..
I hope you are not the same as me right now.. make a brand new me!
-not an incredible shy person!
-can walk alone
-can stay at the place with a lot of people
-much more thin
I hope I enjoying my job at that time!
Still had ippai neko chan! I wonder if I join sukarela for cat society or I had other animal like bat, guinea pig, etc..
Hope on that time , I am rich!
huhu how much harddics that i had huh!
The most important thing!
Please.. In 10 years later I  am glad to be me!

Right now.. I hope I can change myself..
I dont want to be weak forever!!

p/s-actually im changed! from me at spm level to me at dploma level.. demo ne right now I just    change my appearance. Its not balance...

No comments:

Post a Comment