Tuesday 26 June 2012

Maji de Kimi to Boku was end!!!!??

Nooooooooooooooo!! (XoX)
I really really love this anime!!!
I download it today and it say completed series!
NO!! please dont!!!
Maybe it was some mistake!
I`ll wait for next week for the confirmation! lalalala~~

For today episode its about Shun kun worried on his future..

All people are worrying the same problem huh..
about the course that I apply.. actually suki janaii..
kirai janai..
I just follow my fate...
I really hope my life will become more interesting
and I can say I proud to become me!
Sometime I feel urayamashii with people like Arashi..

They glad to be themselves
and minna say arashi no koto suki desu!!
I also one of them!

I hope someday my life will change the way I can proud with....


No comments:

Post a Comment