Friday 2 November 2012

Re-watching hack//sign

I almost forget what this story was about
then I decided to watch it again!

Yappari I really really love Tsukasa !
I loves to watch someone who seems lonely
but
when at the end he become much more cheerful
and I still love him!
haha when u love someone u will always love them even they had different attitude!
Thats the true nature of human!
We dont stick with one chracterictics!

Ah demo ne 
even I watch this anime twice
I still get fool but it!!
Wahhh again I disappointed to know
that Tsukasa actually a girl!!!!

eto if I was her I also will use male characters~
hoho
Why ? because I dont need sympathy to get item of to fight in duel!
I am strong! hoho
Hora look at my Sniper in ragnarok online!

ah this my old picture its been 2 years
 I graduate from playing it..
does not had time...

No comments:

Post a Comment