Thursday 31 January 2013

Malaysia Comedian

Wahhh maji de
I cant stop fangirling with them!!
Everyday I rewatching Maharaja lawak and Raja lawak and searching their info
and stalk them (ngeh3)
I try to message them but does not have guts...
Then I just keep stare at their page  *stare stare*
I hope one day I can meet all of them..
I remember be blushing watching yus jambu and Jozan from far away a long time ago
Buy drinks from Fendi balas at bazar ramadhan *feel excited when he didnt notice*
Only for Os from osbon I had guts to ask to take a picture and say goodluck
*at my hostel Diploma at Kuala Pilah*
WAHHH I TOTALLY ACT LIKE DANGEROUS STALKER!!!
If I dont scare of men species..
that would be better....
Eh every fan are stalker right
It doesnt matter~~
Err but.. I want to be a friendly fan..
Right now I really really really want to meet Jep Sepahtu and Shahrol Shiro
Eto I still like Wak Selak~ *even he does not showing out*
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment