Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Day After My Tanjoubi

Dear me,

I wrote this post for me 10 years later which it means to me at 34 years old. Hi there me!
Hows my life going on?
Did I become rich? hahaha How many country I able to go? The most important thing
am I still alive? hehe
You know I really never care eto I mean I dont wanna care about my tanjoubi
cox it makes me old plus it never turn out to be good =D
nan darou ne.. but this year I only get wish from someone who recognize me as their friends
Well atleast I know haha my otosan forgot lol
put that aside
Hey me please be someone that I can be proud when I read this post in future
For now my life its totally sucks
I dont have any achievement to proud too.
somehow I feel like I fail as human
But still I try to improve myself so that I can be someone better
Ne You know who I am right? My capability... I know people said im useless.. some other be kind and said im so negative lol
im the one who know me.. Well Tanjoubi omeideto me for getting 34 years old hahaha
seriously if i still had this baby face we still young haha
I hope U, I mean I dont face this situation=D
Have a nice life! Be weird hahaha cox I already weird
nah dont worry deep in me proud of that part haha

Please read this me 34 year old... If on that time had time machine contact me after u read this! we should console each others LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment