Friday 24 July 2015

Tatsuya Fujiwara

OMG OMG OMG
Unexpected I fall in love with Tatsuya Fujiwara again!
His cool acting!!!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Thanks to him now I had the feeling on having a crush again!!!
Its fate! 
Sudddenly I just randomly download ST movie 
then I watch it and
OMGGG what an amazing MOVIEEE!!
So I search! it got drama and special!!
and know what!!
I had seen this before but I dont want to download it cox got no time
and that time my feeling on FujiTatsu like normal 
after
 I found his picture naked
I hate to see naked picture
But now whos care???
The most important thing he is brilliant actor! 
Pro darou PRO!

NOW I WATCH ALL HIS MOVIE BACK!
not good for my heart!
TOO MUCH KYAA
ON HIS EVIL CUTE FUNNY AMAZING CHARACTERS!

well some of my friends said
how about Ohno Satoshi?
LOL
dont ask that
of cox ohno always be my ichiban
dont u see tatsuya resemble ohno?




No comments:

Post a Comment