Thursday 1 October 2015

Another end anime of mine

Actually i had finish this before
but too lazy to post
I will ranked this 3 anime as it aired on the same day
1. Jitsu wa watashi wa
love comedy anime!
I fall in love with hero personality
We dont need perfect man
protective man is enough
I guess  LOL
cox I dont feel anything at real otoko
nan darou ne
maa next
2. Akagami no shirayuki
Shoujo manga XD
Zen the prince so kakkoi!!!
but i prefer his loyal bodyguard Obi
ah he is Shirayuki bodyguard and immediate knight and messenger for Zen
He got mysterious aura around him that make me interested haha XD
and I really love his skills
As a super hero I wish I can be like him 
*over acting me*
3. Non non biyori repeat
As I already watch their season 1
so season 2 it must watch anime
Their carefree life style always make me envy with them
I want to stay child!
ok I do had body and mind like a child
but I still otona at responsibility
sigh
Somehow I facing a lot of bad thing around me
then I become so sensitive
I just had to believe
God closed one door to open another door for me
I must move on
can I cry now?
*sobbing*

No comments:

Post a Comment