Wednesday 3 February 2016

Clown Girl with Red Hair

A weird things happen to me..
half sleep maybe
I wake up in the morning
bacause I heard a weird scary laughing
I saw at the end of my leg
A clown with red hair standing with a laugh and smile on her face
seriously her face so scary!
Its seem like Im sleep but on the other half Im not
Shes right there
I cried
"go away.. just go away.."
then I close my eyes
after a few minute I open my eyes
Shes still there
With a huge smile on her face
I cried
again
"just go away, Im not scared of you..
Just GO"
Then I close my eyes back and open it
one of her leg move
to leave my bed
I sort of relieved
but then she saw me looking at her
Quickly I close my eyes back
But clearly I heard she laugh
Im curious so I open my eyes
Oh no
she back at her beginning position....
Laugh loudly
She know I scared of her
I want to run from my room
but I cant move
its take a few minute until I able to move
Then after I can move
Theres nothing there
Im all alone in my room
I wonder it is just a dream
Somehow..
I feel like I meet her before..
so I google a clown girl with red hair
Nothing similar with her
what it is...
who is she..
it is just a dream...?


No comments:

Post a Comment