Saturday 2 April 2016

Completed anime

Too many and too lazy to update
haha
here my list of complete anime
Oshiete! Galko San
unexpected combination of tomodachi
well to create nakama also is miracle^^
we dont need to have same hobby or trait to be friends
just create your own comfortable people to be ur taisetsuna nakama

Ooyasan wa Shishunki!
kawaii anime
and yeah I know to be chibi 
lol
not gonna continue my word
hoho

Divine Gate
To be honest
I dont really into this anime
kind of bored to me
But still I able to finish this LOL
oh yeah
I be interested to know about Auto kun past
cox he got twin brother and to be thought be his parent's killer
hora omoishiroi desu!

Haruchika
I thought this anime about music
well it much better with mystery case and
how they gonna solved the mystery
wew
interesting right

Bubuki Buranki
well another anime that I not really into the story
but still had finish this
sugee ne ore hehe

Miraculous Ladybug
ahh this maybe not anime
it is cartoon
I guess
But seriously I love this!
I not sure with the ending
but yeah we should wait for second season

Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment