Monday 26 September 2016

Complete anime

Amaama to Inazuma 
This anime always make me hungry
ahh btway I wondering did all kodomo that kawaii??
are they understanding??
what I see kodomo around me
they all brat..
lol

Hatsukoi Monster
eto let me be honest
I dont really like this anime
kawaii janai!
how come they so tall!
but their mind totally brat kodomo..
sighh well unexpected anime huh

Fukigen na Mononokean
One of my favourite!
aahh I wish I can communicate with friendly yokai..
friendly only
as I cant see them again
somehow sometime samishi nee
*before I can see them but I cant sense them*
so I always mistook them as imagination heh
btway who Ashiya tosan???
tell mehhh

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! 
Sweet~
I love to see them drawing
even for waifu
I should make mine ngee
Ah I hope they will end up together
Lets keep waiting
love dont have to be rush

New Game! 
ehh why I never imagine to work as gamer maker?
ahhh im so jellyyyy
somehow what Aoba working experiences  
I can relate to mine

Orange
True frindship dont fail to make me cry
ahh I wish I one of them..
will someone cry for me if I gone
will someone chase me if I run away..
will someone stay by my side.. forever?

Servamp
pheww great ending!!
I simply like the story!
hehehe

Mob Psycho 100
My jaw drop watching this
It is enough right to say how amazing this anime

No comments:

Post a Comment