Monday 30 July 2012

At last I had finishing Death Note

It been a while I had updating my blog.
Naze nara?
I declare that right now Im not a NEET anymore!!
I worked at Jusco as promoter of Cheetah Jr brand!

And very unlucky me... TT.TT
 My okasan's laptop that I had use right now also cant be use TT.TT wu wu
 problem with the charger !
I need time to finish anime=.=
By using handphone and my oneechan lappy.
a...a... I waiting for my first salary to buy a brand new laptop for me!

Ok ok back to Death note!
It was interesting story to watch!
The way Kira think strategy to create a new world for justice..
L think how to stop Kira crazy strategy..
To be honest at the beginning of the story I support Kira!
But later I realized Kira ideas are foolish!
How come genius otoko become that stupid!
Then I become L's fan! huhu
I really cant imagined that one day L will died!
Maji de this anime should be watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment