Sunday 5 August 2012

K-ON Movie

Currently I had finishing K-ON Movie.
I glad that I follow this anime and love it from my bottom heart^^
I so impress that they went trip to London before graduation time!
And most important thing they created a very nice song for Azu-nyan!
I really really touched when I heard this song.
Their kizuna are so wonderful!

I wonder if I deserved to had friends like them..
It is true that right now I had a lot of best friends!
My middle school friends, high school, diploma friends..
Yes we still contact each other.
but I dont know am I also their best friends in their heart?
Did there need me?
One day will they forget me?
Did I had done what best friends should do..
But one thing I always keep in mind 
Once friends always friends..
Even thought I say like this..
Some time I the one who want to disappear from their life..
It is not that I dont appreciate them..
But it just like..
 I feel that they did not need me as their friends anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment