Sunday 26 August 2012

Arashi no Yoru ni

For the first time I watch an anime about forbidden friendship!
The key word of this anime 
"Arashi no Yoru ni"
The secret word between Mei (goat) and Gabu (wolf)
This word is the beginning of their truly friendship.
Secret friends huh!
ii naa!!
I really love to watch the flow of their friendship.
When Gabu had to hold himself not to eat Mei as goat is his ichiban favourite food.

When they run together in order to protect their friendship.
I really was touch when Mei sacrificed himself as food to Gabu..
Then Gabu cried and say stop rumbling to himself..
Why I'm a wolf....

Then he agreed!
I thought ahh that's the ending..
but amazingly whenever happen he cant eat his own friends!!!!
Thats the friendship I searching for!

P/s- For me Mei is a male goat but what he did look likes he is female. o_0

No comments:

Post a Comment