Friday 14 September 2012

Gantz

Wahhh!! I just finishing this anime,
& I glad that I watching its live action first!
If not I will really really disappointed ..
naze nara
Anime doesnt have an ending!
Maji kayo I want to know the ending in anime perspective.
maa ii yo
 as I really love this kind of anime.
The flow of the story n the feeling of doki doki.

Ahh in gantz anime I realized that my attitude same as Kurono Kei.
Yeah I always dont want to something that too dangerous or will attract attention.
If someone strangers look at me I will say  like
 "what the hell? look at someone else"
I also a cry baby like him.
But yes if I at his situation I will fight!
Its annoy me to hold ur self when u should shoot.
ahh dont wory I will not become like Nishi kun.
I dont dare kill a person..

No comments:

Post a Comment