Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy 13th Anniversary Arashi!


Ahh I kinda late because for the last minute the feeling to create this post came.
Happy anniversary!!
My ichiban Ohno fishing man
Animal lover Aiba
Nino gamer
Sho news zero
Matsujun Stylish
I hope your successful years will last for a very very long time!
 & yes I proud  to be Arashians♥♥♥♥♥

I should say this 
Every time I heard arashi's song I rarely sing along with them
Naze nara
I want to listen to their voice carefully.
Focus at their dancing and their behavior with the member 
I always wanted to be like them.
Appreciated each members.
They show us the wonderful of friendship! 
Even they do crazy things fans will say
"Thats our Arashi" 

I love Arashi as the way they are from my bottom heart!
Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment