Saturday 29 December 2012

Another Ghost Stories to share!!

Did you ever saw a ghost in your life?
heeeeeeeee
I did saw a ghost!
heeeeeeeeee
One night my family and I watch a movie until near midnight.
After the movie end
my okaachan make a maggie 
I follow her as I also hungry  hehe
After finished my maggie I went upstair first. 
On that time my oneechan n ototo already sleep..
Then I laying down on my bed..
About to sleep.. 
but I want to go to toilet first..
I wait for my okaachan to enter her room
to accompany me..
Then I saw a beautiful lady wearing a white cloth with a long hair
enter my okaachan room
Actually I dont thougt that things was a ghost
I thought it was my okaachan!

During that time I always have a small torchlight with me
Just for fun heh
But the torchlight was gone!
ii ka.. Its not that my house blackout.
So I follow that lady!
When I enter my okaachan room 
the lady was gone!
I go downstair 
and I saw my okachan was perform a solah.
Look at a watch accurately 12a.m...

2 comments:

  1. why tenten? why aku mesti terbaca... goosebumps already.... gila lah ko..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha pgaruh misteri mlm! ti mida cuti tgk ri selasa kol 9stgh mlm tv9

    ReplyDelete