Thursday 20 December 2012

Hyuuga Neji died....

I AM SO THOROUGHLY UPSET!!
In naruto u r my ichiban..
It hurt me when I learn about u...
Recently I been busy with test, asgmnt n presentation..
It hurt me even more bcoz when I dont keep in touch with my favourite anime this happen!!!
Why...
It doesnt matter if u badly hurt by please dont died,,,
I need u around in Naruto stories..
I love u and I also remember I had a dream of u when I in high school
That time I saw u
I become so excited
U look cool but wont smile..
I say that I want to be ur younger sister
Then u smile a little n agree!!
Kyaaa!!! I know on that time I am older than u!!
but it doesnt matter!!! IT just a very NIce lucky dream!!!
please be alive...

Your last word are beautiful.
I finally understand the freedom of being able to choose your death to protect your comrades.

Hero always died with a big smile on their last moment..


Hyuuga Neji you will always be one of my favourite characters
I will always remember you..

No comments:

Post a Comment