Monday 25 February 2013

Hourou Musuko

Just finished watching it^^
What I thought about this anime
It was right!!!
That what I was thought during that time!
For my case same as Takatsuki chan!
I hate to wear girl cloth and inner
I dont want my body to become more otona poi
Hehe but because of that, my body refuse to grow up kana~
but ii kara I glad I was always kodomo poi~
For this anime I really love to see Takatsuki and Shu chan together^^
They suit each others^^
Even thought Takatsuki actually a girl she looks much more kakkoi as boy
and Shu chan looks much more kawaii as girl!
But Shu date with Anna san (his sister modeling friends) who accepting him the way he was.
Hora kakkoi na!
Iro iro things happen in this anime
make me think a lot of things.
This anime yappari omoishiroi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment