Saturday 23 February 2013

Rise of The Guardians

Just watching rise of the guardians!
aha I love watching a story about fairy
Even now I still read childish story book^^
This story makes me understand more about each guardians purpose to exist.
Did them really existed?
No Im not sure^^
But I am very sure miracle do existed.
When I was in 8-10 years *cant remembers in detail*
I had saw a kira kira star.
I said to it
"cant you be my friend?"
Then that night I had a dream
one boy comes in order to become friends!
Sugee huh?
but I dont know why
I bulied him=.=
I still remember his said "you called me to be your friends"
ahhh I really do want to be his friends
but I dont know why my dream turns to be like that..
Zannen desune..
For the last part Jack Frost Suteki!
and Sand man super duper tsuyoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment